Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Who ISN'T a suspect?

I am very happy that people are starting to contact me in private messages and tell me about things they know or heard so I can verify them and apply them to this case. I have been asked if I could state who I suspect helped Vonda. I'm a very open person concerning this case, and I don't hide my identity because I can't expect people to be brave and come forward if I am hiding behind a screen name. In this day and age 'privacy' is just a false sense of security. Everyone can be found. 
I'm pretty crafty when it comes to tracking folks down. 
In fact, I was tracking William Smith so well that it got back to him (lol) and he finally contacted me and said, "I heard you had the hounds out searching for me." 
I talked to him and he was polite but paranoid. He used a burner phone and made plans to meet up with me on a Sunday. I showed up, he did not. 
I haven't been able to get ahold of him since. 
The only thing I'm willing to share from that conversation is that he believes his mother is innocent. 
I don't want to name people because I can't prove that anyone did anything. I think more than enough proof has been given to show Vonda's involvement. So I have no issues calling her guilty. 
There are people that still suspect the people I almost immediately ruled out. 
For example, her mother, Tammy Morrison. 
I have more than one message from people concerned that there was beef between her and her daughters posted online for all to see. An argument where Tammy's drinking was brought up and this was somehow all it took for people to try to paint her as a negligent mother and somehow complacent or even guilty of being part of Jessie's murder. I'm gonna go ahead and discount those claims. Tammy enjoys having a drink and she doesn't pretend otherwise. She doesn't put on for anyone and if you want to mess with one of her kids, I would caution you to make sure you are never found. 
I have gotten to know her and have reached out to try to get to know Vonda's family but they said they are just "private" and "like to stay to themselves" so I can't speak to their personalities. 
I want to get to know everyone involved in this case.
 I don't want to make assumptions.
Here are the people I am willing to bet didn't have anything to do with Jessie Morrison's murder or the covering up of it:
Jessie's mother and father. Shawn Gross ("K"'s father) and his mother Angie, Gary Ealey (He had a rock solid alibi, backed with time cards and video footage) This was a hard person for me to exclude from the suspect list because usually, it is a spouse or partner. Lee Allen Britton (It makes a good story, but absolutely nothing points to him in this case)
That is it. That is all I have out of our 'players' that I can safely say didn't do it.
You guys have any theories of who did it or what weapon was used? Send me a private message or comment so we can discuss. 

1 comment:

  1. There is no mom in any state of mind that can do to my daughter what was done! Anyone that believes otherwise feel free to see me face to face nothing what so ever to hide!!!!!

    ReplyDelete